So, on the Internet and in real life, I have been asked, "How do you know you're a lesbian if you've never been with a guy?" I've been told that if I got a boyfriend and we kissed and stuff and got all romancey, I would realize that I was wrong.
My response: "How do you know you're straight if you've never been with a person of the same sex?"
Now, some people say that they just know. Haha! Guess what! Gays do too most of the time, so let me explain it another way.
Most people prefer pasta over rotten poisonous shark. (It has an official name, but I can't remember it. It's an Icelandic dish. There is a kind of shark that they catch there, but it's poisonous, so they rot it for three or four months to get rid of the poison, and then eat it.) Mo…Read more >
Okay, so, there needs to be a priest for Wirz's and Maria-Theresa's wedding. Neinther Meme nor I know who exactly should be the priest, so I'd like to hear what you think!
Here are the requirements:
- They must be legally allowed to act as the priest as a marriage.
- If they are not Protestant, they have to act like they are or at least pretend that they don't hve any religion.
- They must be able to easily speak in from of large groups of people.
- They must be calm and composed, but not afraid to cry in front of others.
AMEN TO THE WORLD *dies*Read more >
Okay, uh, I thought this is something I want to bring to the attention of Conker.
It's about something you said on chat.
Now, I don't usually let it show, but things like what you said really hurt me. Like, really.
Extremely upsetting and extremely offensive.
A girl liking another girl is weird, hmm?
It isn't. I absolutely hate when people think it is. It's completely normal. There is nothing weird at all anout it. It's the way a person is born, not the thing that they choose.
It's a well-known fact that I'm a lesbian. Everyone here knows, because I believe that my friends should know and anyone who might stumble upon my blogs will know that I'm not afraid to admit to it and that they aren't alone. I came out to my friends because I feel it's someth…Read more >
We all know what a Mary-Sue is. They're those ultra amazing characters. All the canon characters love them, except probably not the bad guys or bullies or people who don't matter. However, they make everyone ese want to throw up.
- Changing eye color doesn't make your character a Mary-Sue if she doesn't have a ton of other unusual physical traits.
- An odd eye color is fine as long as she uses contacts.
- And odd hair color is fine as long as she uses hair dye.
- If you have a bisexual, lesbian, or transgender character and they aren't bullied or are feared by some people, they are most likely well on their way to being a Mary-Sue. There are homophobes and those who resent gays, bisexuals, and transsexuals.
- Big breasts are totally fine as long as they …
Hmm...I'm really on the fence on this...
I made a character, but I can't really tell if she's a May-Sue or not.
Here are the things that are making me wonder about it:
- She is a masochist.
- She always believes that she messes everything up, even when she does nothing wrong.
- She apologizes excessively for things that she believe to be her fault but acually aren't.
- Whenever she does something that she believes to bea screw-up, she always assumes she'll get a harsh punishment and flinches away every time someone tries to touch her or hand her something.
- Whenever she does something she believes worthy of a punishment and no one punishes her with beatings or a harsh scolding, she just cts herself.
- She was a viking throughout the Viking Age, she is now a …